The Nebraska Department of Labor serves employers and job seekers across Nebraska through its “One-Stop Career Centers” located across the state. Services for employers include employee recruitment and screening, posting job openings, tax credit information, and labor market and labor law information. Job seekers can find a full array of employment and training related services including on-site services provided by a network of mandatory Workforce Investment Act partners. To learn more about these and other services, visit neworks. nebraska.gov.
Nebraska has a right to work provision in its constitution. Aurora has no private sector unionization.
Aurora’s Leading Employers
Employers Product or Service Employees
- Memorial Community Health, Inc. Health Care / Hospital – 285
- Aurora 4-R School Education – 235
- Aurora Cooperative – 215
- Hamilton Telecommunications Telemarketing – 132
- BonnaVilla Manufacturing – 187
- Mars Manufacturing – 105
- Westfield Quality Care – 90
- Syngenta Seeds Agronomy – 63
- Love’s Travel Stop – 55
- Penner Patient Care Manufacturing – 15