Major companies choose to locate in Aurora and southcentral Nebraska because of the low local tax rates, fiber internet infrastructure, low utility rates, and an educated and skilled workforce, who gained a strong work ethic from the agricultural background this area is known for.
Aurora is also a great place for workers due to short commute times, a variety of jobs and high-quality childcare for dual working parents. Wide access to fiber internet also makes Aurora ideal for remote workers and those who alternate between working from home or an office.
Aurora’s Leading Employers
Employers Product or Service Employees
- Memorial Community Health, Inc. Health Care / Hospital – 285
- Aurora 4-R School Education – 235
- Aurora Cooperative – 215
- Hamilton Telecommunications Telemarketing – 132
- BonnaVilla Manufacturing – 187
- Mars Manufacturing – 105
- Westfield Quality Care – 90
- Syngenta Seeds Agronomy – 63
- Love’s Travel Stop – 55
- Penner Patient Care Manufacturing – 15